Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Cristina Bugatty

[Halloween pictures return soon. Also, I corrected the spelling of Cristina's name.]

I have long marveled at the loveliness of Cristina Bugatty. However, I'm beginning to think that she's experienced a transformation. She no longer calls her youtube chanel Italia Crossdresser and she has removed some text saying that she does not live as a woman full-time.

For more concrete evidence of possible change, consider these pics from her Instagram feed:


I think this is an older photo, actually, as I recall a related video from some years ago (which seems to have been removed from her youtube channel):


This full body shot doesn't leave much to the imagination:




A post shared by Cristina Bugatty (@cristinabugatty) on

Now 100% gurl? A model, perhaps?


What do we think, dear readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment