Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Delta Lambda Phi

I know that many readers of this blog are interested in "womanless" beauty pageants and weddings. What about fraternity drag shows?

Delta Lambda Phi chapters frequently host annual events with terrific femulations. I found some pictures posted on Flickr by the chapter at Southern Illinois University, though I could not tell if these are professional queens or amateur college students. What do you think? In other years, the chapter definitely hosted professional queens from St. Louis. This may be Siren:


Fifth Annual Delta Lamba Phi Drag Show

On Youtube, I found a set of videos from the annual toy drive "Extravaganza" at the University of Texas-Austin chapter. This is Sakura Jane, who lip synchs and dances a little bit. She's young, tall, thin, leggy and quite lovely. I'm not 100% sure if she's a student, but I think she is:

 

More college drag coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment